- About the Library
- Library Tutorials
- Instructional Technology
- Citation Styles
- Distance & Global Users
- International Students
- Reference Websites
- Copyright Issues
- Library Resources and Services for Faculty
- Arcadia University
Below you will find a list of all searchable databases available to Arcadia Students and Faculty. If you do not know the specific name, you can see the databases grouped by subject in the menu on the left
LexisNexis full text, 1980s - present
Lexis Nexis provides full-text documents from over 5,600 news, business, legal, medical, and reference publications. Some of this information includes:
- National and regional newspapers, wire services, broadcast transcripts, international news, and non-English language sources.
- U.S. Federal and state case law, codes, regulations, legal news, law reviews, and international legal information.
- Shepard’s® Citations for all U.S. Supreme Court cases back to 1789
- Business news journals, company financial information, SEC filings and reports, and industry and market news.
Citation only database of literature related to library and information science.